Currently, PDF files are quite common. To view files in this format, just install Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer. It is also worth knowing that this format almost completely eliminates any changes to the text. To translate text with the pdf extension into another language, you will need to perform a few simple steps. For translation you will need:
- ABBYY FineReader (you can order a licensed version here),
- The first thing to do with a PDF file before editing it is to recognize this document and translate it into a format suitable for editing. The most common recognition program is ABBYY Fine Reader. This program has a lot of auxiliary tools for text recognition, it supports many different languages. Download this program from the official site and install it.
- Open the FineReader app. Specify the desired file and upload it to the application. The following commands must be specified in the program recognition parameters:
- Send to MO Word,
- Exact copy.
3. Next, select the text to be translated and assign the “Recognize” attribute to it. If there are images in the text, they must also be marked and the attribute “Image” must be assigned.
4. Upon completion of the recognition process, the MO Word program will automatically start. In this program, a new document will be opened - the result of recognizing a file in PDF format. The resulting document will contain text and pictures in the same places as in the original document, try to keep this formatting. From how you format and correct the resulting text, its similarity with the document you are looking for will depend.